Your Pitch to the Buyer
Time: 8 30-11 30 Tuesday 24th September
Where: Seagoe Hotel
Speaker: Mervyn Jones
Practical advice to give you an advantage in your negotiations with retail buyers.
This focused workshop is limited to the first 10 companies who apply
- Pricing and Promotional Mechanics
- Gap Analysis
- Structuring and delivering a presentation
- Packaging – Retail and Shelf-ready
- Terms / Over-riders / Long Term Agreements – Buyer’s expectations
- Marketing support – Buyer’s expectations
- Importance of Local Provenance
- Leveraging the Buyer relationship to promote nationally.
Mervyn Jones owns and runs Mervyn Jones and Associates. Since 2016 Mervyn has run a Consultancy offering advice and representation to food companies in NI and ROI.
He has over 30 years of experience in Retail and Purchasing including 23 years buying for companies such as Asda, The Henderson Group, Nisa and Savage and Whitten. Mervyn now works with companies on an account management basis, introducing them to Large Convenience and Multiple Retailers. His years as a Buyer with some of the biggest names in food retailing mean he can offer first hand advice on the best strategy for securing listings and managing profitable growth.
To register, click here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/your-pitch-to-the-buyer-workshop-tickets-71646373231