Northern Irish Fifteens Traybake
Recipe submitted by Wee Buns Cookery School, check out their website on: https://www.weebuns.com/
Did you know the name refers to the fifteen of each ingredient? This requires no baking, just chill in the fridge before cutting.
Servings: Makes lots
They will keep well in an airtight container.
- 15 digestive biscuits
- 15 large marshmallows
- 15 glacé cherries, washed, dried and cut in half
- 200ml condensed milk
- Desiccated coconut
- Crush the digestive biscuits keeping some larger bits and put in a bowl.
- Chop (use scissors for ease) the marshmallows into 2 or 3 and add these to the crushed biscuits along with the cherries.
- Then add the condensed milk and use your hands to mix it together.
- Use a large piece of baking paper, dust liberally with the coconut and shape the mix into a long roll.
- Then using the paper, roll it up tightly and refrigerate for a few hours until firmed up.
- Cut into slices.