In times of great uncertainty we remain focused on our mission to provide a single promotional voice for Northern Ireland’s Food and Drink. In doing so we continue to maintain focused upon our key objectives particularly that of supporting, you, our members.
Where possible we are here to help!
See below an array of useful links which shall hopefully provide some clarity amongst a sea of confusion. We will continue to monitor and add to this page on a daily basis:
- GOV.UK Support For Businesses
- Ulster Bank Increased Fraudulent Activity Advice
- Advice on VAT-PAYE and Corporation Tax
- NI Business Info Coronavirus: Employer and Business Questions Answered
- Bank of Ireland: Useful Business Information
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council : Business Solutions
- Department of Finance – Emergency Rates Packages
- Mid and East Antrim Council: supporting Our Businesses
- Grant Thornton: Government Support Advice
- KPMG: COVID 19 Quick Guide
- Food Standards Agency: Guidance for Food Businesses
- Self Employed Business Support Grant Scheme
- Tourism NI COVID-19 Online Support and helpline tel 02895925313 – lines open 7 days 9am-5pm
- New HMRC Tax Helpline: 0800 024 1222
If you any queries regarding the above information or if there’s something specific you feel we can help with please contact us.