Tourism NI’s Taste the Island Tourism Events Scheme for 2019 is now open for applications and will close on 8 July 2019 at 12 noon. Event organisers wishing to apply to the Scheme are encouraged to do so as early as possible to ensure the deadline is not missed. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
It is advised that all applicants refer to Guidelines for Applicants before starting their application.
Apply now at tourismni.com/events.
To be eligible to apply to the Taste the Island Tourism Events Scheme 2019 events must satisfy the below parameters:
- Total visitor numbers greater than 1,000
- Events must have an overall minimum income of £30,000 through ticket sales, private sponsorship, other public sector, merchandise etc (prior to receiving support from Tourism NI)
- Events must have an overall minimum expenditure of £30,000 (prior to receiving support from Tourism NI)
- Demonstrate how the event will showcase the authentic Northern Ireland food and/or drink (new or uplift of existing element/s)
- Demonstrate how the event will support, promote and celebrate Taste the Island initiative
- Sponsorship support available £3,000 (inclusive of VAT) – £10,000 (inclusive of VAT)
- In-kind support not included in the budget
If you have any queries, please contact Tourism NI Events Team on email@example.com or call 028 90441656.