Canteen’s Taste of Autumn menu offers lots of fabulous new dishes using the very best of local produce.
Fancy a light bite Canteen style? Try three tapas and a glass of wine for £12.50!
From the 16th September to the 4th October, you can delve into the 1930s of Berlin at the MAC’s exclusive Kit Kat Klub for the musical sensation of the year.
Try the ‘Perfectly Marvellous’ Cabaret Special – an Absolut Caberet cocktail, charcuterie board and Premium seat all for £40!
Why not make Canteen one of your places to visit during Belfast Restaurant Week from 4th – 11th October. Try a
– two course lunch – main and dessert for just £10
– craft beer and cider tasting 4th October for £10
– meet the brewer 8th October £25
– The Art of Food and Wine with guest chef, Joery Castel, 9th October for £65
– Coffee bar brew master class 11th October £10
Check it all out on themaclive.com/food-and-drink
Take yourself and your colleagues to Canteen over the festive period – a three course lunch for £20 or a three course dinner for only £25! For groups of twelve the organiser eats FREE!
Please click on the images below for further details. For more information see http://themaclive.com/visiting-the-mac/canteen