Vanilla Porridge with Caramelised Plums and Mint
Preparation Time (mins) 5
Cooking Time (mins) 10
- 120g Whites Organic Jumbo Oats
- 600ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 plums or pluots, quartered and stone removed
- 1 teaspoon agave or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Place the oats, milk and vanilla extract into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the temperature and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the heat and allow the porridge to stand for 5 minutes to cool and thicken.
- Heat the syrup in a large non stick frying pan and cook the plums, stirring occasionally until soft and caramelised.
- To serve - Ladle vanilla porridge into warm bowls and top with a little coconut yoghurt. Arrange warm plums on top with a sprinkle of mint before serving.