5 min Flat Soda Bread
Preparation Time (mins) 2
Cooking Time (mins) 5
- 6 tablesp Self raising or Soda Bread Flour
- 4 tablesp natural yoghurt or buttermilk
- 1 tablesp oil or pesto – tomato/roast red pepper/basil
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Heat a pan on a medium-high heat sprinkled with flour.
- Mix the flour, yoghurt and oil to make a soft dough.
- Press out to ½ cm thick.
- Cut into 4 pieces and cook for 3 minutes, or until golden, turning halfway.
- Savoury Soda: vary the flavour replacing the oil with pesto or adding chili flakes or crushed garlic to recipe