Hi Fibre Blackberry and Lime Oat Crumble Muffins (Dairy Free)
You will need a muffin tray and 12 paper muffin cases.
Preparation Time (mins) 10
Cooking Time (mins) 25
- 100g Whites Organic Jumbo oats
- 50g cup brown sugar
- 25g flaked almonds
- 40g pistachio nuts, chopped
- 100g coconut yoghurt
- 275g self raising flour
- 100g wholemeal flour
- 10g baking powder
- 150g brown sugar
- 150g coconut oil, melted
- 80g coconut yoghurt
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- The zest of 2 limes
- 200g frozen blackberries
- Preheat oven to 180oC / (Fan 160oC) / Gas mark 4 and line the muffin tray with 12 paper cases.
Oat Crumble Instructions
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, sugar, almonds, pistachios and coconut yoghurt together.
The Muffins InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, oil, yoghurt, eggs, lime zest and blackberries together to a course batter.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cases and generously top with oat crumble.
- Bake in a hot oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.