Fig and Raspberries with Cocoa Nut Crumble
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
- 8 fresh figs, cut into quarters
- 250g raspberries
For the crumble
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 75g Whites Organic Rolled Jumbo Oats
- 75g cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 60g pistachios, peeled
- 60g mixed pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 20g cacao nibs or grated cacao
- 4 tablespoons natural coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan and toast the oats, cashews, pistachios and seeds until golden. Stir continuously to toast evenly.
- Stir in syrup, cinnamon and cocoa nibs for a minute, then remove from the heat to a clean oven tray or large plate to cool.
- Arrange fig quarters with raspberries onto plates, top with crumble, a dollop of yoghurt and a drizzle of syrup before serving.