Preparation Time (mins) 5
Cooking Time (mins) 10
- 300g penne pasta
- 1/4 packet frozen finely chopped onion, celery, carrot mix
- 1 pk bacon pieces
- 4 tablesp single cream
- 1 chicken stock cube mixed in cooking water left after cooking pasta
- 2 eggs
- 100g grated cheese
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Boil the pasta for 5 mins. Meanwhile fry bacon and chopped vegetable mix in pan.
- Add the pasta to the bacon mix with a slotted spoon to retain some of the starchy water.
- Mix eggs, cheese, stock and cream together and mix through hot pasta and garnish with basil