Continue your Veganuary journey and check out this vegan salad recipe from James St.
Preparation Time 5-10 mins
Cooking Time 5 mins
- 40g chickpeas
- 40g edamame beans
- 40g kidney beans
- 50g peas
- 40g butter beans
- 40g broad beans
- For the dressing:
- 3 shallots - finely chopped
- 100ml good grade olive oil
- 50ml forum white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped or grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to season
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Place salad ingredients in bowl and mix through gently, do not mix vigorously as they will emulsify.
- Mix dressing ingredients together gently. The dressing should be glossy and should be added when serving.
- Season to taste when serving. Always keep refrigerated once cooked.
- Note: If using tinned beans, drain, thoroughly rinse. For hard beans, soak overnight and cook until tender. One rule: do not use salted water as this will lengthen cooking time.