Northern Ireland’s Forest Feast, the Original Snack Explorers, has launched a new Slow Roasted & Seasoned Nut range, to meet the growing demand for premium in-home and sharing savoury snacks.
The innovative range of nuts are all seasoned in-house with local and artisan ingredients, and then slowly roasted in small batches to absolute perfection. Forest Feast is a Food NI member.
Speaking about the launch, Bronagh Clarke, marketing director at Forest Feast, says: “We are delighted to launch this new range, it showcases our in-house seasoning and roasting capabilities and answers a real need in the category for premiumisation.
“We have seen strong growth in sharing snacks as the nation continues to spend more time at home. Consumers are looking for snacks that elevate their nights in with each other, and they are leaning more towards indulgent and artisan products with honest ingredients”.
Launching with six variants, each one has unique ingredients and packs a punch in flavour.
- Slow Roasted Colossal Cashews with Sea Salt. These are the largest cashews in the world, slowly roasted and tossed in hand-harvested Sea Salt.
- Slow Roasted Californian Pistachios with Sea Salt. Grown in the heart of California, and slowly roasted in-house with hand-harvested Sea Salt for beautiful little gems to crack open & enjoy!
- Slow Roasted Sea Salt & Black Peppercorn Nut Mix. Colossal Cashews, Almonds, Macadamias, Pecans and Jumbo Peanuts all slowly roasted together with Sea Salt & Crushed Black Peppercorns.
- Slow Roasted Pitmaster Smoked Almonds & Peanuts. A delicious Deep South flavour, with a touch of Oak Smoked Irish Sea Salt on slowly roasted Almonds & Peanuts.
- Slow Roasted Serrano Chilli Honey Almonds & Peanuts. Serrano Chilli glazed Almonds and Peanuts with the sweet golden taste of Blossom Honey, for the perfect pairing.
- Slow Roasted Heather Honey Peanuts & Cashews. Colossal Cashews and Jumbo Peanuts glazed with the unique golden nectar of Scottish Heather Honey and roasted with Sea Salt.
Forest Feast Slow Roasted Nuts are Gluten Free, and are available now with an RRSP of £3.00/120g.
Based at Craigavon in country Armagh, Forest Feast is a brand of Kestrel Foods, a UK leader in snacks including nuts and dried fruits.