Date(s) - 25/02/2016 - 23/03/2016
Have you got what it takes to showcase our tastiest produce and sell NI as a foodie destination?
Are you ready to make the most of Northern Ireland Year of Food & Drink 2016 for your business?
Whether you work behind the scenes in producing our acclaimed food and drink or serve directly on the front-line, you have a golden opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge that will really power sales in your business this year.
WorldHost Sales Powered by Service is a recognised and accredited training programme tailored specifically for Northern Ireland’s Year of Food and Drink 2016. This is a year to shout about our homegrown classics and to spread the word about our amazing chefs and restaurants. This means knowing what and who we’re talking about and doing that with confidence and passion. Put simply, this is customer service that sells!
We have partnered with People 1st and Food NI/Taste of Ulster to develop this half-day training session which will:
◦ bring you up to speed on all that is happening in NI Year of Food & Drink 2016
◦ share knowledge of new and established producers across Northern Ireland and in your local area
◦ highlight great places to eat and enjoy local produce
◦ include a ‘Taste Experience’ to bring your learning to life
This is also a great networking opportunity when you can join up with other local producers who attend consumer shows, restaurants, bakeries or farm shops, farmers’ markets and food trails to share ideas on working together in 2016.
As part of the launch of WorldHost Sales Powered by Service a limited number of places are being offered free of charge on a first come first served basis.
To book your place, please click on the relevant link below and fill in your details on the regisration page:
◦ 25 February, Everglades Hotel, Derry-Londonderry: 12.45 – 17.00
◦ 26 February, Everglades Hotel, Derry-Londonderry: 09.45 – 14.00
◦ 8 March, The Moody Boar, Armagh: 12.45 – 17.00
◦ 9 March, The Moody Boar, Armagh: 09.45 – 14.00
◦ 15 March, James Street South, Belfast: 12.45 – 17.00 – FULLY BOOKED
◦ 16 March, James Street South, Belfast: 09.45 – 14.00 – FULLY BOOKED
◦ 22 March, The Cuan, Strangford: 12.45 – 17.00 – FULLY BOOKED
◦ 23 March, The Cuan, Strangford: 09.45 – 14.00
Please note, registrations are limited to two representatives per organisation. All WorldHost training materials and certificates will be included and following the training participants will be invited to a celebratory presentation of certificates. The training will begin at 13.00 sharp for the afternoon session, and 10.00 sharp for the morning session.
The two Belfast events are now fully booked. Spaces are still available on all other sessions. If you would like to be placed on the reserve list for any of the Belfast workshops, please email email@example.com