Date(s) - 24/09/2016
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Hall at Dufferin Coaching Inn
33 High St
As part of the Killyleagh Chocolate & Fine Food Festival come and join us on Saturday 24th September 2016 in the stunning surroundings of The Hall at Dufferin Coaching Inn for an informal night of Irish raw milk cheese tasting with alternative pairings of local beverages!
This exclusive evening will feature tastings of artisan raw milk cheeses from around the island, including:
- Mike’s Fancy Cheese (Newtownards), Young Buck
- Tom Burgess (Tullow), Coolattin Farmhouse Cheddar
- Jeffa Gill (Durrus), Dunmanus
- St Tola (Ennistymon), Goats Cheese Log
- Corleggy Cheeses (Belturbet), Cavanbert
On the evening you will taste each of their delicious award-winning small-batch cheeses and enjoy some stunning drink pairings courtesy of James Nicholson Wines (Crossgar), including:
- Shortcross Gin (Ballynahinch)
- Ruby Blue Vodka (Lisburn)
- Kilmeggan Dry Cider (Dundrum)
- Rustenberg Chardonnay, 2014 (South Africa)
- Domaine Modat, Le Petit Mod’Amour, 2014 (France)
Additionally the cheese pairings will be accompanied by pairings of chutney and gourmet oatcakes thanks to Deli Muru (Belfast).
And as an extra suprise we will have a La Coquine (Holywood), chocolate & port inspired treat to round of your tasting & pairing evening…
Furthermore, on the evening you will have an opportunity to buy all of the goodies tasted to take home with you in our mini artisan marketplace!