Date(s) - 26/11/2016
10:00 am - 9:00 pm
The Archbishop’s Palace
On Georgian Day a festive market will bring the city to life, with stalls offering high quality gifts and locally produced food and drink. The city streets will offer something different on every turn including horse and carriage rides, period characters, demonstrations, live music, street theatre & performers, walking tours, mulled wine, mince pies, hot chestnuts and much more.
The Children’s Market at The Shambles Yard will offer a family friendly experience with traditional fairground games & rides, festive stalls with treats & gifts suitable for little people, real reindeer, light sculptures, workshops & crafts all served with lashings of sprinkles and glitter!
As the city grows dark, the dramatic Light Show, will burst to life, illuminating the backdrop of the Georgian Market House and creating a festive atmosphere with contemporary and seasonal music. A must see for all visitors to the City!
The Georgian Armagh event is kindly supported by Tourism NI.
New additions for 2016 include:
• Armagh Courthouse Tour and Georgian Mock Trial
• Bell ringing display
• Hot food village and Food Heartland chef demonstrations
• Historical Gardener, Michael Brown: Georgian Gardens & Capability Brown Sedan chair at Armagh City Library
• Silhouette cutting
• The twelfth day of Christmas cake at the Children’s Christmas Market
• Treasure Trail
• Wallpaper block printing workshop