Date(s) - 23/02/2016
St Georges Market
12-20 E Bridge St
Following the success of the first Focus on Food Conference in February 2015, which was attended by over 300 industry and tourism professionals, registration is now open for the 2016 conference.
Why should you attend?
‘Focus on Food: Our recipe for tourism success’ will give you, the industry, the opportunity to learn from expert speakers, network and share your views at breakout sessions on the issues that affect the industry.
This is a must attend event if you:-
• are passionate about our food tourism potential and want to grow your business,
• want to be part of developing our reputation as a great food destination,
• want to get new ideas and skills to increase your competitiveness,
• want to make valuable links with some of the city’s best chefs, restaurateurs and producers to establish new partnerships and package new tourism experiences for visitors to enjoy, or want to increase tourism spend.
With 2016 being designated as Year of Food and Drink, the second Focus on Food Conference will be focussed on what the legacy will be from our celebrations and set out growth objectives for the years ahead.
Who should attend?
• front of house staff
• food tourism professionals
• venue managers
Read more about food tourism development or contact the Tourism, Culture and Arts Unit by phone on 028 9027 0426 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.