In February 2020 ITV and Veg Power will launch another, even bigger, Eat Them to Defeat Them campaign focused once again at primary school age kids.
● ITV, Channel 4 and Sky Media have committed to advertising and editorial support
● Our creatively acclaimed Eat Them to Defeat Them ad will again engage the kids. This year it will be supported by six 10 second ads challenging them to eat that week’s featured veg
● Supermarkets across the UK will be supporting the campaign at point of purchase
● The new programme for schools will reach 500,000 children in 2,000 schools
Each week will feature a rally cry around one of Britain’s family favourite vegetables – helping to build veg loving habits the kids will develop and pass on to the next generation.
Each week features:
• A specific 10 second TV ad calling the kids to defeat that veg
• Many of Britain’s favourite chefs inspiring on social media with recipes
• Supermarkets supporting with placement and promotions
• Schools and caterers across the UK using play, learning and taste
• Kids at home ticking that veg off their reward charts as they take them down
• Each veg will have a catchphrase we’ll be encouraging the kids to adopt
Why not support the campaign with recipes, store placement, promotions, social posts and fun around the featured veg.
For more information contact Dan Parker, email@example.com