Interested in Starting an Artisan Food Producing Business?
The Journey To Market Programme is for you!
Following on from the success of the first Journey to Market Programme, we are now launching the second programme. The practical programme will help you develop the skills you need to set up and grow your own artisan food producing business. We will help you take your business, or idea, to the next level. We will help you to develop your product, and test trade to see if being your own boss is for you. The programme will provide you with:
One to one expert mentoring to help you develop your ideas & assist with the product development;
Workshops to develop your skills and expertise in innovation in product development, selling skills, customer service, visual merchandising and marketing;
– A Knowledge Clinic to meet with industry stakeholders such as funders & industry specialists;
– A Meet the Buyer event to provide you with the opportunity to sell to the local food service sector & distributors;
– Assistance to develop, or progress, your business plan;
– Best practice visits to learn first-hand how you to successfully set up & run your business; and
– The opportunity to test trade at a showcase event in Coleraine town centre.
The Journey to Market Programme is open to residents of the Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council area. It is aimed at those who are dedicated to fully participating in the programme and exploring the potential to open, or grow, their artisan food producing business.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on 17th December 2015. For more information, or an application form, please visit www.journeytomarket.com or contact Lara by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org