Business name: _____________________________
Contact Person: _____________________________
Mobile Number: _____________________________
Email contact: ______________________________
The costs are as follows;
· £450 (+VAT) per producer, for a shared 5mx 4m stand. This will be shared by 4 companies and there will be some space for storage offsite. This cost includes basic electric.
· Additional electrics will cost more.
· Transport of product is provided. (One pallet per company, extra pallets may be charged.)
The hours are as follows;
· Exhibition Arena Opening hours TBC
· Trading is from Thursday 20th June to Sunday 23rd June
· Stand fees will be non-refundable should you decide to withdraw from the event after 31st May 2019.
· Space can only be booked for the whole show, not individual days. ( Unless you can organise a company to share the 4 days with, i.e. take two each etc.)
Do you require electricity?
If YES please list all electrical appliances to be used on the stand and the required Wattage/Kw: As stated there may be an extra charge for this.
Information to be sent with this application form: Applications will not be considered without this information, without exception.
1. Description of your product(s)
2. Insurance Policy Copy (£5m Public Liability, £10m Employers Liability, Product Liability – if relevant).
3. Risk assessment for the event.
4. Food hygiene rating and food hygiene certs for producers attending.
• All traders must carry sufficient first aid cover to meet the risk applicable to their stand.
• All traders must be clients of Invest NI to apply for this opportunity
• All trade stands must be open and manned by a company employee familiar with the product for the duration of the event.
• Places on the stand will be allocated to ensure the best variety is offered and a good representation of products from NI are shown. Once the application/selection process has been completed we will ask for payment. Payment – Please make cheques payable to Food NI Ltd – Bank details are available on request from (firstname.lastname@example.org) Payment will be required to hold your space. If this is not received within a week of being requested the space will be offered to another company.
PLEASE SIGN HERE
I wish to apply for a trade space at The Royal Highland Show, 2019 & agree to adhere to the terms and conditions below.
The criteria that each company must meet and sign up to before being considered is outlined below:
1. Adherence to opening hours.
2. Traders must comply with all relevant food safety, health and safety regulations and fire regulations.
3. Traders must supply their own equipment.
4. Traders must produce, or add value to, everything they are selling.
5. A company employee familiar with all products must be on site throughout the event. This would preferably be the producer him/herself.
6. Electrical appliances to be used MUST be specified on the application form and cannot change without notification to the organisers, at least one week before the event. All electrical appliances need to be PAT tested, this is a legal requirement.
7. Places at the event will be allocated by the organisers in the overall best interests of the market. Please note that the organisers’ decision is final.
8. The organisers reserve the right to restrict the number of stallholders in any particular product category in order to ensure that a wide variety of food is on offer at the event. This is in the interest of all traders, and will ensure adequate trade for all; a wide variety of foods will also make the event more appealing to the public.
9. All exhibitors are asked to provide small samples of their product for the public to taste.
10. All decisions regarding participation in this event are entirely at the organisers’ discretion.
For any further enquiries please contact:
(Christine@nigoodfood.com) or alternatively ring 02890249449