Date(s) - 26/02/2022 - 26/03/2022
Long Meadow Farm, , BT62 4EG
87 Loughgall Road
A fully guided, immersive, participatory experience led by one of the McKeever Family
• Enjoy a fully immersive orchard/cider experience in the company of the McKeever family.
• Hear about their family traditions, enjoy an orchard walk and witness first-hand how their apple farming business has evolved and changed over the generations.
• Learn about the production process for their award winning products
• Taste the apples currently in storage from harvest
• Learn all about the production and benefits of their Apple Cider Vinegar (with Mother).
• Time then to relax in their new glass fronted orchard house and enjoy a hot cuppa with granny’s traditional griddle soda bread, cheese and chutneys (26th Feb & 26th March) & potato apple bread (12th March).
To find out more and book your place visit: https://www.longmeadowcider.com/tours/details/277501/long-meadow-cider-farm-tour-tasting-experience/