NI Potato Festival
Date(s) - 04/10/2014
10:30 am - 6:00 pm
44 Causeway Rd
The Northern Ireland Potato Festival will take place at The Giant’s Causeway on Saturday 4th October from 10.30am – 6.00pm. This festival will celebrate our rich potato history – a must for everyone who loves the humble spud!
This family event will include cookery demonstrations, food stands, exhibitors, potato growers, country markets, children’s activities, music and lots more!
Cookery Demonstrations will be as follows:
– 12.00-12.45: Dean Butler, The Causeway Hotel
– 1.00-1.45: Paula McIntyre, BBC Radio Ulster
– 2.00-2.45: Emmett McCourt, Irish Food Heritage Project
– 3.00-3.45: Eimear Mullan, Thyme and Co
– 4.00-4.45: Paula McIntyre, BBC Radio Ulster
Please find below the schedule of talks which will take place in the Causeway Hotel.
– 11.30 am The John Clark Story
– 12.30pm Potato Varieties Galore
– 1.30pm Grow Your Own Potatoes
– 2.30pm Potatoes – A Very Important Food