Date(s) - 05/07/2019 - 07/07/2019
Salthill Road Upper
Food NI are pleased to announce that we, in partnership with Invest NI, are taking space at the Galway Food and Craft Festival.
Galway will be hosting the first International Food and Craft Festival between Friday 5th and Sunday 7th July 2019 in Salthill Park.
3 days of gastronomic alfresco eating, top artisan food producers, craft breweries, culture and history, as well as many crafts and entertainment for everyone.
Space available for quality Northern Ireland food and drink companies to sell for the first time with Food NI at this event.
Due to the limited amount of space available, a selection process may take place.
Unfortunately, applicants may not sell food to go, ice-cream, tea or coffee. No food or drink can be sold for consumption onsite.
For more information – click here.
Galway International Food & Craft Festival 2019 –
Business name: _________________________________________
Contact Person: _________________________________________
Mobile Number: _________________________________________
Email contact: _________________________________________
The costs are as follows;
· £195 (+VAT) per producer, for a 3mx 2m indoors stand. This cost includes electric.
· Transport of product is not provided.
The hours are as follows;
· Opening hours TBC
· Trading is from Friday 5th July until Sunday 7th July 2019
· Stand fees will be non-refundable should you decide to withdraw from the event after 7th June 2019.
· Space can only be booked for the whole show, not individual days.
Do you require electricity?
*If YES please list all electrical appliances to be used on the stand and the required Wattage/Kw: As stated there may be an extra charge for this.*
Information to be sent with this application form: Applications will not be considered without this information, without exception.
1. Description of your product(s)
2. Insurance Policy Copy (£5m Public Liability, £10m Employers Liability, Product Liability – if relevant).
3. Risk assessment for the event.
4. Food hygiene rating and food hygiene certs for producers attending.
• All traders must carry sufficient first aid cover to meet the risk applicable to their stand.
• All trade stands must be open and manned by a company employee familiar with the product for the duration of the event.
• Places on the stand will be allocated to ensure the best variety is offered and a good representation of products from NI are shown. Once the application/selection process has been completed we will ask for payment.
• Payment – Please make cheques payable to Food NI Ltd – Bank details are available on request from (firstname.lastname@example.org) Payment will be required to hold your space. If this is not received within a week of being requested the space will be offered to another company.
PLEASE SIGN HERE
Name: ____________________________ Position:________________________
“I wish to apply for a trade space at Galway Food and Craft Festival, 2019 & agree to adhere to the terms and conditions below.”
The criteria that each company must meet and sign up to before being considered is outlined below:
1. Adherence to opening hours.
2. Traders must comply with all relevant food safety, health and safety regulations and fire regulations.
3. Traders must supply their own equipment.
4. Traders must produce, or add value to, everything they are selling.
5. A company employee familiar with all products must be on site throughout the event. This would preferably be the producer him/herself.
6. Electrical appliances to be used MUST be specified on the application form and cannot change without notification to the organisers, at least one week before the event. All electrical appliances need to be PAT tested, this is a legal requirement.
7. Places at the event will be allocated by the organisers in the overall best interests of the market. Please note that the organisers’ decision is final.
8. The organisers reserve the right to restrict the number of stallholders in any particular product category in order to ensure that a wide variety of food is on offer at the event. This is in the interest of all traders, and will ensure adequate trade for all; a wide variety of foods will also make the event more appealing to the public.
9. All exhibitors are asked to provide small samples of their product for the public to taste.
10. All decisions regarding participation in this event are entirely at the organisers’ discretion.
For any further enquiries please contact: email@example.com / 07735209299
**Applications close on the 31st May 2019**