Date(s) - 05/09/2019
9:15 am - 1:00 pm
Safefood in partnership with Teagasc is hosting a FREE workshop on Thursday 5th September (09.15 – 1.00pm) at Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey specifically tailored to SME food businesses and those working within the wider food sector.
The workshop will aim to provide practical advice on good food safety practices. Experts will be on hand to address all your food safety questions including:
- Food allergens in a nutshell
- Food labelling: What you need to know
- The role of packaging in food safety
- Food hygiene essentials: A clean regime
- Controlling Food-poisoning bacteria
This workshop is FREE to attend, but places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.