Date(s) - 12/05/2019
Long Meadow Farm
87 Loughgall Road
Apple Blossom Madness at Long Meadow Farm!
Visit Long Meadow Farm for an unforgettable, fully guided tour of the orchards in full blossom! Enjoy a VIP picnic lunch, explore the cider-making facilities and sample their award-winning Irish ciders all in the good company of the friendly and welcoming farm patrons, the McKeever family!
What to Expect..
- An apple blossom orchard walk explaining the different orchard plantations in place
- A wonderful opportunity to enjoy an incredible array of blossom colours, shapes and scents
- A visit to the cold storage facility where apples can be stored from harvest season in September to June/July the following year
- An opportunity to see the pressing and blending facilities
- An oral history of the Oak Aged Barrels which stores our limited edition oak aged cider
- An opportunity to sample the award-winning craft ciders and apple juice
- Visit the newly built vinegar room to include sampling and information on health benefits as well as opportunity to see live “Mother Culture”
- VIP picnic within the orchard (weather permitting)
- Free parking on site