Academy Restaurant reopens for new semester
Monday 10th October – Friday 16th December
Lunch: Monday – Friday from 12.30pm
Dinner: Tuesday and Thursday from 7.00pm
Tuesday evening offers you a Gourmet Experience as developed by our Culinary Arts degree students while Hospitality/ Hotel & Tourism students provide a Culinary Journey on Thursday evenings
Bookings for Christmas lunch and dinner now being taken
To make a reservation email email@example.com
For further information view pages at
The Academy Restaurant provides services on the Belfast campus to meet all your needs throughout the academic year.
• Do you require a meeting room with morning coffee and lunch provided?
• Are you having a business meeting/ staff development/away day and require lunch?
• Do you require a drinks reception prior to dinner (Tuesday and Thursday evenings)?
• Is a set menu/a la carte/fork buffet/finger buffet/morning coffee with danish/your requirement?
• Or maybe a sweet from the a la carte menu with a coffee served in the bar over lunch time?
• Are you having a function/birthday/anniversary and require the restaurant to be private?
• Or do you just want a great meal, reasonably priced served in relaxing surroundings with wonderful vista onto St Anne’s cathedral, prepared and served by our students?
Contact Martin and his team on 02895367332 for any of the above or for your own special requirement.