Wilson’s Country Maris Piper Oven Roast Potato Chips
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 35 minutes
- 900g Wilson's Country Maris Piper Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Harnett's Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 2-10 Garlic Cloves
- Pinch Duvillann Sea Salt (From Harnett's Co. Down)
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Scrub the potatoes well - there is no need to peel them.
- Cut lengthways into chip like wedges (evenly sized or cut smaller for quick cooking). Put into bowl and drizzle with a little oil.
- Turn them in the oil to coat lightly. There should not be a pool of oil in the bottom of the bowl but the potatoes shoud be coated with a thin coating of oil. Do not season until cooked as it causes them to stick.
- Place the potatoes on a roasting tray in a single layer, skin side down. Add the herbs and the unpeeled and uncrushed garlic cloves. Place in an oven that has been preheated to 220c/435F. Roast until the skin is crispy and the potatoes tender in centre, about 35mins. Do not move on tray while cooking as this will only break up potatoes.
- Remove from oven and place in a hot serving dish. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve with crisped herbs and garlic cloves.