WHITE’S OATS NUTTY DATE & OAT ENERGY BALLS
Preparation Time 5 - 10
Cooking Time 30
NUTTY DATE & OAT ENERGY BALLS
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) White’s Organic Jumbo Oats
- 150g (5oz) raw whole almonds
- 175g (6oz) fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tbsp. gave nectar
- To decorate: sesame seeds, goji berries, toasted desiccated coconut, finely chopped pistachio nuts, raw cacao powder
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined. Using wet hands, shape into 20 equal sized balls.
- These energy balls can be left plain or rolled into a variety of coatings- try using oats, sesame seeds, goji berries, mixed seeds, toasted desiccated coconut, finely chopped pistachio nuts, raw cacao powder etc.
- Cook’s Tip: Store in the fridge for up to 1 week but watch out they won’t last that long!
Allergy AdviceThis recipe may include:Back To All Recipes