Two Berry Smoothie
This smoothie is nutritious and quick to make for breakfast or for an afternoon ‘pick me up’ for kids or anyone in the family.
Full of vitamins and mineral, berries are rich in antioxidants, which help to protect against cancer and packed full of calcium, milk and yoghurt will help keep bones and teeth strong!
- 150g Low fat Dale Farm natural yoghurt
- 1 banana
- 150g blueberries and raspberries mixed
- 150ml Dale Farm Semi skimmed milk
- 4 Ice Cubes (optional)
- Put all the ingredients, except the ice cubes, in a food processor and whiz them together until they are smooth
- Add the ice cubes and blend for a further 20-30 seconds until the ice is roughly crushed
- Pour into tall chilled glasses and serve immediately