The Ultimate Ham and Cheese Toasty
- Irwin’s Nutty Krust
- Crumbed ham
- Cheddar (or any cheese)
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Take two slices of Nutty Krust and butter the outside of each. This will ensure a golden crust when toasting.
- Layer the dry side of the bread with grated cheddar, crumbed ham and mozzarella.
- Lay the second piece of bread on top and press to ensure everything stays in place.
- Set your sandwich onto the toasting machine. Once it has completed the cycle, unplug and leave the sandwich to rest for a further minute to allow the flavours to draw and the bread to really crisp.
- Slice and serve with lettuce, olives and tomatoes dressed with a dash of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.