Tagliatelle with Glenarm Smoked Salmon Sauce
It’s #ItalianWeek on tonight’s episode of the Great British Bake Off on Channel 4 and what better meal to sit down and watch this week’s episode than with a big bowl of smoked salmon pasta.
Check out the recipe below.
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Tagliatelle with Smoked Salmon Sauce
- 1 tbsp Harnett's oil
- 250g Button Farm chestnut or button mushrooms, quartered
- 375g dried or fresh tagliatelle
- 125g pack of Glenarm Smoked Salmon, chopping
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 200ml Dale Farm half fat crème fraiche
- Juice of one lemon
- Salad to serve
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and cook for 8 minutes until they begin to go brown
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions
- Stir the salmon, parsley, crème fraiche and lemon juice into the mushrooms and season
- Drain the pasta and quickly toss in the creamy sauce
- Serve immediately with the salad and enjoy!