Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs
Recipe courtesy of Seafish Northern Ireland
Preparation Time 2 Minutes
Cooking Time 3 Minutes
- 50g smoked salmon flakes
- Small knob butter
- 1tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
- Cress, to garnish (optional)
- Heat a pan, add the butter and let it melt.
- Add a splash of milk to the eggs and whisk.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and let it sit, without stirring, for 20 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan. Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again.
- Repeat until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places, then remove from the heat and leave for a few seconds to finish cooking. Give a final stir and add the smoked salmon.
- Serve with the toast, garnished with the cress
Allergy AdviceThis recipe may include:Back To All Recipes