Smoked salmon Pate, served on Heatherlea Bakery’s wheaten bread.
This smoked salmon pate was provided by Mollie Cunningham and will be demonstrated at Orangefest 2016.
- 255g smoked salmon (Ewings fish)
- 110g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Clandeboye natural yoghurt
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp chopped chives (plus some extra chives to sprinkle over the top)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until it has a consistency that you desire. Plenty of pepper is good but go easy on the salt, as the smoked salmon will be salty already. Occasionally I would substitute lime and coriander instead of lemon and chives.
- Put a generous amount of the pate onto the Heatherlea wheaten bread