Smoked Salmon and Poached Egg Bagel
Recipe courtesy of Seafish Northern Ireland.
Preparation Time 2 Minutes
Cooking Time 5 Minutes
- 100g smoked salmon slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 wholegrain seed bagel, cut in half and toasted
- 2 handfuls rocket
- Poach the eggs according to how you like them.
- Place the two bagel halves on 2 plates. Top each with some of the rocket, then add the smoked salmon slices
- Top with the poached eggs and serve with the remaining rocket and grind of black pepper.
Allergy AdviceThis recipe may include:Back To All Recipes