This recipe will be demonstrated at Balmoral Show on Thursday 11th May 2017 by Colin McCreedy, Executive Chef at La Mon Hotel & Country Club.
Preparation Time 30
Cooking Time 15
- 100 grams of ‘00’ flour per whole egg
- 568ml of Lobster Sauce
- Various fish: Salmon, Prawns, Mussels & Cod
- Place flour in bowl, add egg and gently fork the mixture until smooth.
- Knead for a few minutes and then wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for 25 minutes.
- Roll out and put through a pasta machine at the largest setting. Do this twice, then the next time decrease to a lower setting and be careful to dust with some ‘00’ flour to prevent it from sticking.
- When thin (1-2mm), change to a linguine attachment and cut it carefully and then hang over the tube to dry out for a few minutes.
- Gently cook the fish in a pan with some butter. Add the fish that will cook first, according to the size i.e. Salmon and Cod first, and then followed by smaller fish. Then add the lobster sauce to the pan.
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 3 minutes and then lift out.
- Add in the fish and linguine together and stir gently.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with tarragon or parsley.
Allergy AdviceThis recipe may include:Back To All Recipes