- 10 x rhubarb stalks
- 8 x tbsp castor sugar
- 4 x tbsp water
- 50gms fresh ginger (peeled and finely grated
- 2000gms plain flour
- 100gms oat flakes
- 150gms brown sugar
- 15gms butter
- (Ice Cream or Vanilla Cream to serve)
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Cut the rhubarb into 8cms slices, place on an oven tray, sprinkled with castor sugar, ginger and water. Cook for 10-12 mins. Transfer onto an ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, butter, sugar and oats until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix over the rhubarb. Bake in oven for 20-30mins until golden brown.
- Serve with the ice-cream / vanilla cream.