Potato Gnocchi with Corndale Salami, soup celery and Dart Mountain cheese
This Corndale Salami Potato Gnocchi was provided by Paula McIntyre and was demonstrated at LegenDerry Food Festival 2017.
- 500g mashed potatoes
- 200g “00” flour
- 1 egg yolk
- Pinch salt
Corndale Salami prep
- 100g Corndale Salami
- 1 tablespoon Broighter Gold rapeseed oil
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 4 stalks soup celery, blanched in boiling salted water and shredded
- 100g grated Dart Mountain
- Handful chopped parsley
- Mix to a dough and knead for a couple of minutes.
- Roll into a cylinder and then cut into pieces.
- Roll each piece over a gnocchi roller or fork to indent.
Corndale Salami prep InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Chop the salami and cook gently in the oil with the shallot and garlic, until the shallot is golden.
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling water and add to the pan.
- Add the celery and cheese. Add enough of the cooking liquor of the gnocchi to emulsify.
- Add the parsley and check the seasoning.