Potato Bread with Sweetcure Dromara Ham and Poached Egg
- 1kg sweetcure ham boiled with aromatic vegetables and water, cooled and sliced into 1cm slices
- 1 tablespoon County Down honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 25g butter
- 4 chopped scallions
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Heat the butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- Add the cooked ham and seal on both sides.
- Add the scallions, honey and vinegar and cook until glazed.
- Serve on top of some fried potato bread with a poached egg on top and some of the hollandaise sauce.