Peter Hannan’s Himalayan salt aged sirloin with warm Comber Early Potato, scallion &horseradish salad.
Danny Miller from The Poacher’s Pocket for the Comber Early Potato Festival.
Preparation Time 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time 5 minutes
- 2 x 12oz Peter Hannan’s salt aged sirloins
- 500g Comber potatoes cooked and kept warm
- 1 bunch scallions
- 6 tablespoons good mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon good horseradish
- 1 bag watercress
- 1 x pickled red onion
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Season sirloins on both sides and cook on a hot pan for 2 minutes either side (for rare) and leave to rest
- Mix mayonnaise & horseradish together and combine with sliced Comber potatoes and scallions. Check seasoning and place on serving plate.
- Slice steak and place around potato salad. Drizzle over any juices from the steak
- Garnish with watercress and pickled red onion