Lobster and Comber Potato salad with crispy bacon & tarragon
Carl Johannson from James Street South, Bar and Grill, recipe from Comber Potato Festival Saturday 7th June
Preparation Time 5-10 mins
Cooking Time 10-15 mins
- 1 x 2lb lobster boiled for 8 mins
- Smoked pancetta
- 1kg baby Comber potatoes
- 100gm mini capers
- 100gm sliced shallots
- 50gm chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Garnish with fresh watercress
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Bake the pancetta until crispy.
- Boil the Comber potatoes in salted water until tender then drain.
- Mix together the Comber potatoes, capers, shallots and tarragon with two cups of mayonnaise.Place into a clean serving bowl and serve with lobster, pancetta and watercress on the top.