La Mon – Chilli Soda Bread
Chilli Soda Bread
- 200g soda bread flour
- 250g butter milk
- dessert spoon of olive oil
- teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1 pinch of maldon salt
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Put flour into mixing bowl and make a well.
- Pour buttermilk & oil into the centre
- Add chilli flakes
- Carefully bring ingredients together without over handling
- Knead into shape & put onto baking tray & lightly sprinkle top with amldon salt
- Bake at 230 C for 10minutes then reduce to 200C for 8 minutes.