Jawbox Gin Chocolate Truffles
This truffle recipe was provided by Mollie Cunningham and was demonstrated at the Belfast Christmas Market 2016.
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Jawbox chocolate truffels
- 100 grams marzipan
- ½ a Heatherlea Madeira cake
- 3tsp Jawbox Gin
- 100 grams Wee Choco dark chocolate
- Cherries for decoration
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Mash the marzipan and Madeira cake with a fork. Kneed the mixture until it binds well together.
- Add the gin and mix. Once mixed, make small balls from the mixture
- Melt the Wee Choco chocolate and cover each marzipan ball with chocolate.
- Decorate with a small piece of cherry.