Honey & Yoghurt Porridge with Banana
Recipe courtesy of HGCA Click here for more information and breakfast recipes
Cook’s tip: Swap the banana for raspberries when in season
Preparation Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 7 -8 mins
- 50g jumbo oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 50g 0% fat Greek-style yogurt
- 350ml semi skimmed milk
- 2 tsp clear honey
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Place the oats in a saucepan.
- Mash half the banana and mix with the yogurt (keep 1tbsp aside), milk and 1 tsp honey then pour over the oats.
- Heat to just below boiling and simmer gently for 7-8 minutes, stirring.
- Pour into a bowl, slice the remaining banana and scatter on top, add the 1 tbsp Greek yogurt and drizzle over remaining honey.