Gnocchi with Portavogie Prawns & Samphire
- 1tblsp olive oil
- 50g butter
- 4 cloves of garlic finely sliced
- 250g samphire
- 500g Fresh Portavogie prawns, peeled
- 800g Gnocchi
- 75g parsley chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Place a pan of water over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Place a large pan over medium heat and add the olive oil and the butter. When the butter starts to foam add the garlic and cook for 1min. add the prawns and cook for a further 3mins or until the prawns are just cooked.
- Will the prawns are cooking drop the gnocchi into the pan of boiling water and boil rapidly for 3-4mins. Remove from the heat and strain. Set aside.
- Add the chopped parsley and the lemon juice to the prawns and cook for a further minute. Toss the prawns and the gnocchi together and season to taste.
- Divide the mixture between 4 plates. Serve at once