Dale Farm Two Berry Smoothie
Use up leftover bananas and fruit!
This smoothie is nutritious and quick to make for breakfast or for an afternoon ‘pick me up’ for anyone in the family. Full of vitamins and minerals, berries are rich in antioxidants, which help to protect against cancer and packed full of calcium the Dale Farm milk and yogurt will help keep bones and teeth strong!
- Low Fat Natural yogurt 150g (5oz)
- Banana 1 really ripe
- Blueberries and raspberries mixed 150g (5oz)
- Dale Farm Semi Skimmed Milk 150ml (¼ pint)
- Ice Cubes 4, optional
- Put all the ingredients, except the ice cubes, in a food processor and whiz them together until they are smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and blend for a further 20-30 seconds until the ice is roughly crushed.
- Pour into tall chilled glasses and serve immediately.