Recipe courtesy of Seafish Northern Ireland
Preparation Time 2 Minutes
Cooking Time 5 Minutes
- 170g can crab meat in brine, drained
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 30g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- Chopped fresh herbs, to garnish
- Season the eggs with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat the oil in an omelette pan or non-stick frying pan. Pour in the eggs and cook for a few seconds, until the bottom of the omelette is lightly set. Push the set parts of the omelette into the uncooked centre of the omelette. Continue like this until the egg has just set but the omelette is still soft in the centre.
- Remove the pan from the heat, top with the crab meat, sundried tomatoes and chillies (if using).
- Place under a pre-heated grill until the omelette is fully cooked and serve garnished with the herbs.
Allergy AdviceThis recipe may include:Back To All Recipes