No Cook Spiced Apple Chutney
This recipe was demonstrated by Diana Porter at The Autumn Festival at Crawfordsburn.
The recipe is taken froom BBC GoodFood
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time No Cook
Servings Makes about half a litre
No-Cook Spiced Apple Chutney
- 2 large Braeburn apples (or similar) peeled, cored and diced
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 125g sultanas
- 80ml red wine vinegar
- 40g dark brown soft sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Give them a good stir and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour into sterilised jars and refridgerate.
- Leave for 2-3 days, shaking once a day, before eating.
- Keep for up to a week.