Concentrate Cold Brew Suki Tea
Suki Tea are still relishing the opportunity to make Cold Brew Tea despite the sunny weather disappearing.
Their Pepperberry infusion is a great alternative to juice and so, so easy to prepare.
Perfect for a bright, sunny day in Northern Ireland.
Preparation Time Fifteen Minutes
Cooking Time Overnight
Pepperberry Cold Tea
- Eight scoops of Red Berry
- Eight scoops of Peppermint
- Suki Tea recommend using one part concentrate tea to 2.5 parts water (75ml to 160ml water)
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- First add tea to a FORLIFE Filter jug then slowly add one third of cold water.
- Pause then slowly add another third water in a circular motion.
- Add the remaining tea leaves and finally after five minutes top up with water.
- Press any leaves that float under the water to make sure they got wet.
- Put the lid on.
- Steep the leaves for 12 hours to create a smooth , vibrant concentrated flavour.
- Serve over a little ice.