Chewy Hazelnut and Cranberry Cookies
Jenny Bristow cooks up some delicious treats at Tesco Taste NI Festival using the finest of Neill’s Flour!
Everyone loves a treat from time to time, and these cookies are packed full of fibre, texture and flavour, a really quick recipe to make.
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10-15 minutes
Servings Makes around 20
- 125g/5oz Neill’s wholemeal flour
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 25g/ 1oz coarse oats
- 50g/ 2oz poly unsaturated margarine
- 2dsp honey
- 50g/ 2oz fresh/dried cranberries
- 12 ½ g/ ½ oz chopped hazelnuts
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- In a saucepan, heat together the honey and margarine, cool slightly.
- Add the cranberries, cinnamon, nuts, Neill’s wholemeal flour and oats.
- Mix together until combined.
- Shape the cookie dough into 12 rounds, using a spoon and place on a baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake in a pre heated oven. 180º C/ 350º f/ Gas mark 4- for 10-12 minutes, until golden and firm.
- Jenny’s tip: These are really good dusted with icing sugar and cinnamon. If using dried fruit, the quantity of cranberries can be increased by 25g/1oz.