Bushmills and Honey Glazed Smoked Glenarm Salmon
- 4 x 175g Glenarm salmon steaks
- Oak chips
- 50ml Bushmills whiskey
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 finely sliced shallots
- Dash Worcester sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Season the salmon with salt.
- Line a roasting tin with foil and scatter with oak chips.
- Place a grill on top and brush with oil.
- Place on salmon and cover tightly with tin foil.
- Place on a direct high heat and cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- For the glaze, whisk together the ingredients apart for the shallots.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the salmon.
- Seal for 2 minutes then flip over and add the shallots.
- Cook until firm - another 3 minutes then add the glaze and cook to coat.