Beans on Cheese on Toast
Comfort food never tasted so good.
- Baked beans
- Irwin’s Nutty Krust Malted Grain
- Cheddar cheese - (or any leftover cheese)
- Tabasco or Worcestershire sauce
Main InstructionsBack To All Recipes
- Now you know what it’s like. You sit down ready for beans on toast and all you get in a mouthful of soggy bread. Well, no longer.
- Toast the bread for a perfectly crispy crust. Add a handful of grated cheddar cheese and place under the grill until golden. This seals the bread and prevents it from becoming soggy.
- Heat the beans in a saucepan and add a dash of Tabasco sauce for a hidden kick. Alternatively, a splash of Worcestershire sauce can be added to the cheese for those craving a slightly less explosive experience.
- Now, simply place the toast on a warmed plate and layer with beans.